Recent content by dogfacedgremlin

  1. D

    Website assistance.

    Thank you for the information. However, I don't have the first clue how to use that or what they are even talking about. I need a simple. 1. This is what it does. 2. This is how you use it. Not pages of coding or whatever it was. haha.
  2. D

    Website assistance.

    Not sure if anyone reading this is a webmaster or anything, but I have a question regarding a website. I'm trying to figure out a way for people on my website to be able to search for a specific location like a pool hall. I want them to just be able to type in their zip code and maybe a radius...
  3. D

    Can not connect to server.

    I'm sorry, this is actually for DOD source. Strand map
  4. D

    Can not connect to server.

    Hey all. I am unable to connect to the server. I keep getting an error message "client and server versions do not match" And suggestions? Thanks, DFG
Back
Top