Can not connect to server.

dogfacedgremlin

I made one post
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
5
Hey all. I am unable to connect to the server. I keep getting an error message "client and server versions do not match" And suggestions?

Thanks,
DFG
 
I'm assuming you're talking about TF2?

This happens when your game is updated but the server is not. Nothing to do but wait until the server is updated.
 
Yeah, I keep getting Disconnected from my steam friends... it's reallllllllllllllly annoying.
 
Hmm, i was just playing on egypt before, im sure the servers have been updated. Unless youve joined one that hasnt been updated yet.
 
I can connect to the strand server.

Are you sure you've enabled the option "Always keep this game up to date" under game options? If not, do so.
I think your client (game) does not have the latest update, but I might also be wrong.

Try what I've said. If not, someone more experienced should be able to help you.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top