Recent content by rhockeyfan

  1. R

    Suggested Motherboard for this Rig

    No Budget... anything that fits these objects and still has room to grow if needed. If I did put a cooling system in for the i7 what would be recomened as well
  2. R

    Suggested Motherboard for this Rig

    Case COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Compucase Case with USB 3.0 and Black Interior Model #:RC-932-KKN5-GP Item #:N82E16811119160 Graphics Card (2x) EVGA 01G-P3-1561-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPB (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI...
  3. R

    Intel CPU and Motherboard

    Ok thanks for the advice... I plan on working with Snipe since him and I live close together... I dont think i will run more then 2 graphic cards ever if im using the 560 ti my issue is staying in the Intel Family because I get a discount. If this is the case then my next question would be if is...
  4. R

    Intel CPU and Motherboard

    ok well the money isnt so bad... i get a lot of discounts through work and other programs so im not worried I want something that i can upgrade if need be so that is where I am coming from
  5. R

    Intel CPU and Motherboard

    o and a monitor of course
  6. R

    Intel CPU and Motherboard

    Well I my issue is understanding if they work together and such... so if i go with Core i7 2600k & Gigabyte P67A-UD7 GeForce GTX 560 ti will it be compatible then I still need a Power Adapter, Case, SoundBoard, maybe better cooling system, and memory is their anything else im missing
  7. R

    Intel CPU and Motherboard

    thx
  8. R

    Intel CPU and Motherboard

    Ok wanting to know people's Opinion on the best cpu and motherboard set up from intel. puting a geForce GTX 560 ti in the comp so things that work with this graphics card would be great. Thx
  9. R

    Building a Computer

    Well What im looking at is a world of warcraft build but mainly anything for gaming. I mainly dont have a budget because I will be taking a long time building this comp and getting the parts I need because I want to know exactly why things are good or not... I will get parts as I go because this...
  10. R

    Headset Reviews

    Headset Question Is there a headset that can work for the computer and for Xbox if there was that would be SICK!
  11. R

    Building a Computer

    Ok I am planning on building a computer over the next year and I would like some ideas and help with picking out parts and such... I wanted a 26" monitor with HDMI since i do use blue ray and such everything else I would like to learn why parts are good what to look for and stuff like that. If...
Back
Top