Recent content by Talez

  1. T

    Gratz Richmike7!

    Congrats!
  2. T

    Congratulations Kilroy!

    Congratulations!
  3. T

    How often do you visit the Tech Talk forum?

    I haven't visited it that much. It is a good idea for the above stated reasons, however.
  4. T

    Important message about LulzSec

    Safe, but this is obviously extremely unacceptable. Hopefully people hear more about this and protect themselves if not already protected. Today, the last thing you need to lose is your identity.
  5. T

    Having wisdom teeth Pulled.

    Wisdom teeth getting pulled huh? Not fun at all. Hope for a painless recovery!
  6. T

    CS:S Update - August 2nd

    Finally fixed the AK. Thanks for the post!
  7. T

    Counter-Strike Source Division Awards

    Congratulations all!
  8. T

    Batmaaaaaan!

    Haha, the old school video in the background made it even funnier.
  9. T

    Thanks for the event Server tonight :)

    Very fun, great job.
  10. T

    Achievements: Yes or No?

    Take them as they come, unless I get together with a group of guys and put together a coalition to get the achievements done. :)
  11. T

    The Best Singer on the Planet

    Bleeding out of my ears, what WAS that song? Haha.
  12. T

    MustOreo!

    Reminds me of some type of weird ritual to get into myg0t.
  13. T

    FPSbanana

    Hm, FPSBanana has been around for a long time, and I never have had any problem with it. I'd recommend doing thorough scans though.
  14. T

    Finally Back

    Welcome back!
Back
Top