Recent content by AssassinS.A.F15

  1. A

    October Battlefield 4 Giveaway

    AssassinS.A.F15
  2. A

    October Battlefield 4 Giveaway

    AssassinS.A.F15
  3. A

    Anyone interested in Mechwarrior Online?

    The NDA has been lifted I do believe. Also it is good. Still some bugs as it is still in closed beta so that is expected. I recomend it.
  4. A

    Windows 8!

    Figures they would try to make thier own tablet. Windows was never meant for that side of the business though. That is where Mac/Apple rules. Windows having it's own tablet, don't think it will be very good it being their first.
  5. A

    Windows 8!

    Windows seven squishy.
  6. A

    Windows 8!

    It's all eye candy, would work for a touch screen or smart phone but I like my start button.
  7. A

    Windows 8!

    I heard they got rid of the start button.
  8. A

    Memory cache.

    Do either of you know how I can reduce the memory cache in windows 7?
  9. A

    Tribes: Ascend Officially Released

    Played it since this was beta. Now I gotta see thereal thing :)
  10. A

    What's your favorite eGO casino game?

    hmm dont use anything did play on the arcade once a LONG time ago
  11. A

    Would you pay for a reserved slot?

    HORRIBLE idea eGO has always prided its self off of fair treatment if we have people with reserved slots that is not at all fair i absolutely hate this idea but if eGO needs more income i understand but reserved slots are not fair to the pubs and like I said before we pride our selves on that so...
  12. A

    Are you playing Lord of The Rings Online?

    im downloadin it right now not a big MMORPG fan but might as well play it cause its free just gotta find a way to kill 2 hours lol
  13. A

    Artimus Loses His Mind

    wow guys ive never had these issues and ive played a LOT of COD and battlefied and neither times have i ever had this happen to me.
  14. A

    Call of Duty: Promotions

    well pyro we were recruited same day and you beat me but good job to all of you
Back
Top