Recent content by Major Winters

  1. M

    Favorite Game?

    What are your top three favorite games? (Can also be a series) Mine are- Halo Series 1, 2, 3, and soon Reach! xD Call Of Duty Series Grand Theft Auto 4 (All of the addons)
  2. M

    Geno's Signature Heaven

    Alright. Cool, thanks. But not to be pushy or anything but, just try on that pic for me and if that doesnt work then I'll get one from planetrender.com
  3. M

    Geno's Signature Heaven

    Alright, sorry Geno. I thought it would look cool as a sig and I have no idea how to or what a rendered image is. But please just try your best!
  4. M

    Why did you join Edge?

    I loved the clan. And I still do! Always played in their servers but I wasn't old enough to join. But now I'm here and I'm happy!
  5. M

    Modern Warfare 2 Noob Tube Montage

    The only time I hate noob-tubes is when I'm not using them :)
  6. M

    Which one?

    Midnight Riders FTW!!! xD
  7. M

    Geno's Signature Heaven

    1) Signature/Avatar/Spray: Signature 2) Your Render...
  8. M

    Favorite TV shows?

    Pawn Stars Top Gear Mythbusters Dirtyjobs George Lopez Everybody Hates Chris
  9. M

    Don't think I can make it.

    Sorry guys I'm probably not going to be able to make it to the 1st realism skirmish tommorow at 9:00 EST, my bro has something going on. But if I do make it I will probably be late. Still a 90% chance I'm not coming. Just wanted to let you know.
  10. M

    For any star trek fans!

    lol i love that movie
  11. M

    What movie u see more than twice??

    Alot of movies, but the band of brothers series is something I've seen a million times over. (Their Mini-Movies)
  12. M

    For any star trek fans!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6zuAZPJETk&feature=related I love this song. You gotta listen to it! Captain Picard sings! xD
  13. M

    gordon freeman song!

    Funny song. Love the games though.
  14. M

    The one mile walk.

    I have to run a mile for Gym tommorow. D: But nice story though.
Back
Top