Recent content by RadioactiveCheese

  1. RadioactiveCheese

    The email you just read.

    Give Me A Novint Falcon
  2. RadioactiveCheese

    Google Chrome vs. Mozilla Firefox physical memory consupmtion analysis

    but Google's business model is "Don't be Evil" you have to remember that. I trust Google with my life.
  3. RadioactiveCheese

    CoD4 Server Changes

    OBJECTION! we are not amused
  4. RadioactiveCheese

    Gonna be gone for a while...

    Sad to say, I just got back into WoW... but that isn't really the reason I will be gone.. The real reason is that my Robotics team's build season has just started, so for the next six weeks, just about all of my after school time is taken up by homework and Robotics.
  5. RadioactiveCheese

    Warning: OS Paged Pool Memory Low?

    no, not a leak. It is that your "Virtual Memory" is low. If you have a Gig of RAM, then you are probably running things in the background and running out of RAM and therefor you need to overflow into "Virtual Memory" which is really just a file on your hard drive that Windows uses to store...
  6. RadioactiveCheese

    Funny video Clips

    Yeah, same here Phuzzz. I just feel like bragging right now... I have Little Kuriboh's AIM SN, and Kroze's. Little Kuriboh is the guy who makes the videos. and Kroze is the guy who runs the website.
  7. RadioactiveCheese

    Getting TF2 to work on my laptop

    Yeah, I needed Oldblivion to run it too, but I am able to play TF2 pretty well on my computer when I have it set to the lowest quality, I can get more frames if I put it at 800 by 600. but I don't. but have you tried installing and playing it you might be able to?
  8. RadioactiveCheese

    Anime

    Death Note (up until they changed the Intro music to crappy death metal I HATE THAT MUSIC sorry to anyone who likes it... sort of) FLCL (Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet) Gundam Wing Kino's Journey (Kino no Tabi[Japanese Title] very different, heavy and light at the same time, more...
  9. RadioactiveCheese

    Just a sig.is it? :D

    I love the Worms one!
  10. RadioactiveCheese

    Maybe I'm just sleep deprived...

    Maybe I'm just sleep deprived, but this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time... It is going in my sig...
  11. RadioactiveCheese

    Free Zone Alarm - Today only

    Ok, I have been using Zone Alarm for several years. I use the free version that is just the firewall. yes, it is kind of annoying when it asks you if your applications can access the net, but it is nice to know when something is trying to report back to the mothership. But is is pretty easy...
  12. RadioactiveCheese

    Movie Game

    Raiders of The Lost Arc [EDIT] Now that I think about it, I think I am probably wrong. Gawd that picture is HUGE
  13. RadioactiveCheese

    Post your speed

    Haw! My school Owns you all!
  14. RadioactiveCheese

    New Portal Song

    Volcom, you can just download it straight from that link, it is free music, no copyrights, you don't need Limewire
Back
Top