Post your speed

199622074.png
 

Thats mine i tink im the only one on this server with videotron lol its only in quebec that whe have that!
 
Only service out here in the sticks where I live and it sucks compared to the rest of you guys...I bet I have the lowest unless someone posts a dial up connection ROFL


 
[quote1194552020=Lafinass]
Yeah.

Duck wins.

Let us all bow our heads in mourning.
[/quote1194552020]


yes please do :D
 


BAM I win!!!

This is my internet at work. 6 dealerships on one server. UGGH. could you imagine working with this? omg!

WAY TO SAVE MONEY !!!!
 
[quote1194569202=GardenGroveVW]


BAM I win!!!

This is my internet at work. 6 dealerships on one server. UGGH. could you imagine working with this? omg!

WAY TO SAVE MONEY !!!!
[/quote1194569202]

Wow, that really sucks! :P That is a clever way for saving money ;)
 
Gotta wonder how much money they lose on replacing monitors and keyboards though. That kind of speed on today's internet is just asking for some peripheral punching.
 
Are you jacked into the backbone? There is no way individual ports are getting that kind of bandwidth...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top