Recent content by Nuggs

  1. N

    Introducing myself,

    Can I keep this name? Im very attached to it :(!! If not thats fine.. Nuggins or GhostSnipR would be the other choice
  2. N

    Upgrading my CPU/GPU for BC2 - Halp?

    epic! Yeah Thanks a lot REFLEX, And others that have posted / talked on vent with!! FINALLY! I CAN PLAY BAD COMPANY 2~!~!~!~
  3. N

    Upgrading my CPU/GPU for BC2 - Halp?

    Btw I only have 2 Gigs of RAM. I cant believe if what you say is true my comp can handle a 1gb ddr5 vid card!
  4. N

    Upgrading my CPU/GPU for BC2 - Halp?

    WHOA>!! MY MISTAKE!! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102874 5770 1gb DDR3 For 90$?!??! Is this the card you guys are talking about to go with my comp?! It says 400W PSU + Recommended (Which I have)
  5. N

    Upgrading my CPU/GPU for BC2 - Halp?

    lol Q9550!!? Were talking budget here... Much tahnks guys.. Ill go with the Q8300!!! As for the Video Card. Isnt the 5770 a DDR5? I dont think my 450w can handle a DDR5, and besides.. my Motherboard.. Like I said..; 4850 w/ a PCI Fan in the slot next to it.. 1gb ddr3... Or a...
  6. N

    Upgrading my CPU/GPU for BC2 - Halp?

    Hey there, :) I have a max.. 300$ Budget but Im trying to stay away from that.. All I want to do is Upgrade my CPU (LGA775 Socket) and maybe my GPU.. First off I already talked to a few people and thank you very much whom they were! Current Specs: CPU - Intel Pentium Dual Core e5200...
  7. N

    Introducing myself,

    And I was just Introducing, not Apping/
  8. N

    Introducing myself,

    Yeah, I mean.. Mainly for CSS I guess for Scrim. But I dont mind getting into other games.. If you guys play COD4 MW1, or COD W@W, then Ill DEFINATLY Scrimm with taht.. Im very good in COD4. TDM Mainly, usually get top 3 every game, lvl 17 now.. Like I said.. Just getting back into PC Games...
  9. N

    Introducing myself,

    Hey there.. Just introducing myself, Looking for a clan to get in and mainly scrimm with them, and play on their servers, practice etc.. I used to be heavy in CAL, Was in CAL M years ago, but yeah.. I remember playing / knowing some eGO members but maybe they might remember my - Some of my...
Back
Top