Hey there..
Just introducing myself, Looking for a clan to get in and mainly scrimm with them, and play on their servers, practice etc.. I used to be heavy in CAL, Was in CAL M years ago, but yeah.. I remember playing / knowing some eGO members but maybe they might remember my
- Some of my past names
StonedSniper, GhostSniper, Nuggins
So yeah.. I live in MIA and Want to find a good community to play with and play competitivly. I play COD/TF/LoL/Sc2 mainly,
And next week BC2 when I upgrade a little on my comp.
Just introducing myself, Looking for a clan to get in and mainly scrimm with them, and play on their servers, practice etc.. I used to be heavy in CAL, Was in CAL M years ago, but yeah.. I remember playing / knowing some eGO members but maybe they might remember my
- Some of my past names
StonedSniper, GhostSniper, Nuggins
So yeah.. I live in MIA and Want to find a good community to play with and play competitivly. I play COD/TF/LoL/Sc2 mainly,
And next week BC2 when I upgrade a little on my comp.



















!!

