Recent content by Laidenkross

  1. L

    Weapon Model Issues

    My K98, Garand, C96, Mg 42, .30 Cal, Colt pistol, and scoped K98 are all the glitched ones I think.
  2. L

    Weapon Model Issues

    Seems like it happens on every server Blue.
  3. L

    Weapon Model Issues

    I'll try Silent's way and uninstall it again and remove the DoD folder too. Thanks for the help guys. I'll post again with the results.
  4. L

    Weapon Model Issues

    No I've never used any skins. I did try a skin on my K98 in hopes of it fixing it. It did not :(
  5. L

    Weapon Model Issues

    I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum section o.O. Ok, so I log on to Day of Defeat one day to find out that many of my weapon models are glitched. Parts of my K98, C96, Garand, and a couple others are having this issue. It just shows a black area where that part of the gun should be. Any...
  6. L

    DoD:S Realism Campaign 3 Registration

    In-Game Name: laidenkross Team Preference: Axis Weapon Preference: K98 Age: 15 Realism Experience: I've done a few. % of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): 2 or 3 of 8.
Back
Top