Recent content by chemikalz

  1. C

    Blackmesa

    Blackmesa is a great map I love this map and am so glad I found it through edge gamers haha, HL2!!!
  2. C

    TF2 "e" roll call!!

    im an e
  3. C

    iv been gone a bit

    Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I havent left you guys. I've just been dealing with a really bad bout of depression. It comes and goes over the years usually a week out of every two or so months but this time it has hit me pretty hard. I also got into 2 car wrecks and...
  4. C

    lets put the team back in team fortress

    Dog you clownin!
  5. C

    lets put the team back in team fortress

    Haha, Tom I'd love to do that with you, I play this game for the team aspect.
  6. C

    music"?

    How many of you listen to music while gaming?
  7. C

    lets put the team back in team fortress

    Side note, how do I get the division logo under my forum name and my status as E?
  8. C

    lets put the team back in team fortress

    Cool guys, I am in vent when ever I am playing, sometimes muted though. I'd love to coordinate something maybe for tonight where we could get together and just have some good old fashion team work, the team with good communication dominates and it is so much more rewarding.
  9. C

    lets put the team back in team fortress

    I think it would be great if our tf2 division members started to play as a real time. You know planning tactics and communicating, coordinating uber charges and all sorts of tactics, working as a real time to complete the objective. This is what this game is about, and I would love to see it...
  10. C

    how can I get my girl friend to play?

    So when tf2 was only ten dollars I jumped on it and got it for my girl friend, she has played maybe once so far and only because she knows it will make me happy. I was wondering if anyone had experience getting their girl friend or wife to enjoy the games I do. It would be great if we could...
  11. C

    The Update, eGO, and You

    I'll do a bit of recruiting tonight after work, join me!
  12. C

    beer/game night TONIGHT

    I convinced my gf to play tf2 tonight with us, going to buy her a half copy and play next to each other and drink brews!
  13. C

    beer/game night TONIGHT

    how do i get a hold of tomi
  14. C

    beer/game night TONIGHT

    Hey to all those of the legal drinking age, lets do some gaming and throw back some beers, hop on vent that would be nice too. How about some tf2, dod or INS? add my steam account =(e)=chemikalz Going to get going around 6pmish eastern probably
  15. C

    If you order now, I'll throw in a second beatin' absolutely free

    Is that justin beiber stuff a joke?
Back
Top