Recent content by spoopimom

  1. S

    JohnT's baby update

    Congratulations John T.and wife.
  2. S

    Huge project: Birthday Thread

    Aug. 3, 41
  3. S

    Who do you like to shoot to make your day

    Good Question. I like killing anyone, but mostly the ones that sneak up behind my team mates.
  4. S

    Hello There Some of you Might have already met me

    Welcome, looking forward to seeing you.
  5. S

    Hard Work! Thanks a bunch Guys. EVERYONE READ! please

    WELSH SAID IT BEAUTIFULLY. Thanks to everyone.
  6. S

    For all of you, just so you know

    I hope you recover soon. You don't look too pretty in those pictures, but hope it won't be long before you are back to normal. Sorry it happened.
  7. S

    sig

    Thanks so much, but Colwulf has already made me one. I appreciate your offer though.
  8. S

    sig

    I would like a sig. if someone has the time to do it. I would also like directions. thanks so much. spoopimom :p
Back
Top