Recent content by 0ut1aw

  1. 0

    High ping coast to coast

    I hope this an ok place to place this question. Anyway I'm located on the west coast in Vancouver. Recently I find most servers located on the east coast are around 80ms+ while local west coast servers I find are 50ms or below. I recall them used to being very low about 30ms or below and east...
  2. 0

    Do you play Minecraft?

    People in my class used to play this non stop last year summer. I really saw no point in it, I mean you just dig... it's just a sandbox that allows you to dig and dig. I just can not understand and it and never really got it or understand the goal and concept of it but hey it's popular and...
  3. 0

    New Graphics Card & Memory Upgrade

    If your looking to spend money on a desktop to play BFBC2 then your going to need at least $500. Some people find it's easier and quicker (sometimes cheaper) to buy manufactured desktops with an onboard graphics card but with a powerful CPU (I5's etc) then later adding a graphics card along...
  4. 0

    The Trading Thread

    Selling: Safe N Sound Dealers Visor LF: Other engineer hat or decent Heavy hat ;)
  5. 0

    For all you Floridians out there.

    That is one leet address
  6. 0

    Best graphics card for the price?

    The GTX 460 is the most decent card for your asking price range in my opinion. It will last you a long time that's for sure. In the mean time though just focus on attaining them good grades... Gaming at ultra high graphics at screaming high frame rates will come shortly after.
Back
Top