Recent content by picKer*

  1. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    sorry, only good sandwich makers need apply...j/k to my wife...just in case she ever finds this place =P
  2. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    I run 2x6970's
  3. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    cleaned up the office, bought a new wire shelving organizer for my printer and receivers, still got to work on some wire management, then I am all done... yes that is a 20" Dell 2007fp on the far left in portrait...just for poops n giggles to keep track of my gpu temps, overclock, fps while I...
  4. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    I guess if you guys ever wanted to come over and lan, I could break it up and we can run a 30" LCD each =D what kind of example would I be to my son, if I didn't share w/ my fellow enthusiasts haha
  5. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    gotta do some cleaning of my wires and stuff, but here is a preview of my new setup that I've been working on for the past few weeks Gone are the 3xDell 2007FP 3600x1600 gaming resolution Hello 3xDell 3007 wfp-hc for a bezel adjusted 5156x2560 =D, yea I'm loving it I work a lot and don't do...
  6. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    been MIA a few weeks, b/c I've been re-doing my setup and re-arranging my office... but I am back up and running...kinda have to re-learn the game a bit as my resolution has almost tripled from the last multi-monitor setup I had before. see you all on the server!
  7. P

    Gaming Rig

    waiting on Socket 2011 w/ 6 or 8 core processor. But for right now. EVGA SR2 2x6 Core processors 24GB of RAM 4x AMD 6970's in Crossfire X along w/ my current 3x30 inch Dell 3007 wfp-hc in 4800x2560 goodness
  8. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    Thanks, I'm actually in the middle of changing it. sold my 3x20's and bought another 2nd 30" and adding another 30" this weekend. btw I'm from GA, we have the "castle doctrine" aka right to shoot =P
  9. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    Thanks for the compliments! see you all on the server! and yes Full Metal Alchemist is one of my favorite anime's
  10. P

    Hi, finally joined your forum

    Love your CSS server, admins do a great job of keeping things clean for my teenager occupied for some father-son fragging sessions. I usually play on CT as I can keep an eye on short and long w/ my setup :blush: keep up the good work, see you all on the servers...
Back
Top