Hi, finally joined your forum

Man, that is an amazing setup! currently, im on a laptop, thats all, nothing fancy:( i want a tower setup :P
 
Those 3 monitors. What are they called? I need to get some NOW!

Model Name? Brand?

I've been looking to get a Dual Montior, both widescreen, never been sure what to get though :(
 
Last edited:
gotta do some cleaning of my wires and stuff, but here is a preview of my new setup that I've been working on for the past few weeks

imag0494p.jpg


Gone are the 3xDell 2007FP 3600x1600 gaming resolution

Hello 3xDell 3007 wfp-hc for a bezel adjusted 5156x2560 =D, yea I'm loving it

I work a lot and don't do much outside of being a full time dad, husband, and work...so yea my free time aka dad time goes to my man cave
 
I guess if you guys ever wanted to come over and lan, I could break it up and we can run a 30" LCD each =D

what kind of example would I be to my son, if I didn't share w/ my fellow enthusiasts haha
 
cleaned up the office, bought a new wire shelving organizer for my printer and receivers, still got to work on some wire management, then I am all done...

yes that is a 20" Dell 2007fp on the far left in portrait...just for poops n giggles to keep track of my gpu temps, overclock, fps while I am gaming

imag0500q.jpg
 
What Graphics card do you have in your pc to support all those monitors?

Btw: Nice setup!
 
sorry, only good sandwich makers need apply...j/k to my wife...just in case she ever finds this place =P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top