Recent content by OMG!

  1. O

    [poll] ORANGE SERVER

    Come on guys, let's get some Rangers in there, we can't lose this server! It's my "recruit home", in other words; WHERE I WAS RECRUITED!!! Come people let's keep it going, at least idle on it. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) DON'T GIVE UP ON IT, IT'S A GREAT SERVER!!!!!
  2. O

    Any Dawn of War Players?

    Was just asking if there were any Dawn of War players out there.....I have War Hammer 40k, Winter Assault, and Dark Crusade. I'm getting ready to get Solstrom too. If you do, maybe we can play together.
  3. O

    Dramatic reading of a break up letter :)

    to bad they didn't play some REALLY dramatic music along with the reading, would have been a LITTLE more dramatic.
  4. O

    i'm getting a new proccesor!!!!!!!!

    The processor is on it's way, just ordered it today with my uncle, gonna arrive this Thursday or Friday!!!!!
  5. O

    who listen blink 182 ,sum 41,Simple plan???

    I listen to all, it's a shame that blink 182 split up though.
  6. O

    Dramatic reading of a break up letter :)

    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I received that letter. But NO, all I got was a post-it note that said; "I'm sorry Aaron, but I think we need split up." MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. O

    Going to usa on weck

    oh, lawl, that's awesome, but maybe. There are a lot of them out there......I would just stay away from the streets at night and DON'T TRAVEL ALONE. lol :)
  8. O

    Going to usa on weck

    well for starters, of course the statue of liberty in N.Y. and the holly wood sign in LA. I've never been to lady liberty but a friend of mine said you're not able to get ALL THE WAY up to her tiara/crown but....if anyone knows, correct me if i'm wrong. I also heard that there is a nice...
  9. O

    Ventrilo Server Download?

    no, no, no, not our channel.........i'm talking about a server i can download from ventrilo.com......it's an 8 man slot server for free......i wanted to get because my friends and i play dawn of war a lot and we need a server....there's only a few of us so we would rather get a free 8 man server...
  10. O

    new website!

    hey guys, i made a new website consisting of forums. it's mainly all about computers, if anyone thinks i should add something to it, please reply here, in this tread. below is the site URL: http://www.freewebs.com/sparkrocket/index.htm
  11. O

    [poll] "guidelines"

  12. O

    Ventrilo Server Download?

    I downloaded the Windows Version of the Ventrilo Server Program, http://ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=101 I tried starting it up with the ventrilo cmd prompt, it says it's ready, but it doesn't give me the IP for the server or any other information. If anyone can help me with this, I'd apprecoate...
  13. O

    added division?

    was wondering if we can get a 5th division in the clan for the first call of duty? i know a lot of people who have the game and they are looking for a good clan, i said they should get the games we play but they asked me to bring up the 5th division. i think servers in the game, CoD1, are from...
  14. O

    simple website idea

    ah, ok, i see it, sorry for wasting a thread.
  15. O

    simple website idea

    can there a quick link to the online users page, like in the nav bar? I'm not lazy, lawl :), but it seems it would be a little bit more simpler to find it on the nav bar.
Back
Top