Ventrilo Server Download?

OMG!

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
347
I downloaded the Windows Version of the Ventrilo Server Program, http://ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=101

I tried starting it up with the ventrilo cmd prompt, it says it's ready, but it doesn't give me the IP for the server or any other information.

If anyone can help me with this, I'd apprecoate it, thanks.


-Aaron-
 
Look at the Ventrilo Information up there. ^.

Please look before posting....

Please lock!
 
no, no, no, not our channel.........i'm talking about a server i can download from ventrilo.com......it's an 8 man slot server for free......i wanted to get because my friends and i play dawn of war a lot and we need a server....there's only a few of us so we would rather get a free 8 man server instead of buying one.

i just can't figure how to get the servers ip for the server.
 
You need to take your upstream bandwidth into consideration as well. It's not as simple as booting up the server client and calling it quits.
 
Back
Top