Recent content by itachi98

  1. I

    CoD4, Punkbuster Help.

    Ah sweet, thanks Have~ I got it worknig, it turned out it was my windows defender blocking the .exe.. lol - - I had gotten so used to it running all the time that I didn't think of that, while I went off trying all these complicated tech fixes lol.. I would like to ask, do you know the IP of the...
  2. I

    CoD4, Punkbuster Help.

    I recently got CoD4, and installed it through steam, updated ect. Whenever I joina server, I'm disconnected after a short time and receive this error.. http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d24/Uchiha1/error.jpg I'm not sure why this is.. It would seem (to my best guess) that my PB didn't update...
  3. I

    =(e)= Seminar

    Sounds cool. Always willing to learn new info, I'll write it down so I don't forget.
  4. I

    What's the story behind your name?

    Itachi is from Naruto, though surprisingly I'm not a fan of the anime. I just like the character, and the name lol. I tend to hate anime that 'milk' their ideas, and run for hundreds of episodes. I used to use the name Itachi way back in old games as well, though that was more of a 'randon...
  5. I

    Get to Know One Another

    Uh.. Josh, 22, I live in Cali, Ventura. Hmm, 6'3 (or so) 160lbs, No GF atm.. (Too much info?) I work high end finish carpentry, and basicly just splurge on my hobbies.. Anime, manga, games.. Yes. lol. I spend too much time online, but who doesn't. I dirt-bike, BMX, and draw manga. Uhm~ I dunno...
  6. I

    e vs eG Scrim Results and Screenshots

    lol, was a good game. I love the team work in this group of individuals. Glad to be part of Edge Gamers. Hope I get more invites (I'm relatively new members, joined last week), and hope to play with you all more on TF, and DOD:S, CS:S, ect. Good times XD
Back
Top