Recent content by Mutant B

  1. M

    Well since I'm online

    Here's something that's pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8 TL;dw - EDS Commercial about cats ;)
  2. M

    Is this bad form?

    I don't know if you're trolling me now or not. Anyways, point is dead.
  3. M

    Is this bad form?

    Thanks for that fluffy. Instead of all the writing and gagging, why not contact me directly instead of gagging and asking me not to out-admin the admins. I had no idea there was a way to chat with admins outside of regular chat and gagging me doesn't allow that does it? Anyways, please don't be...
  4. M

    Is this bad form?

    If other players are swearing in chat/voice, is it bad form to ask them to keep their language clean? I play ego servers and my family can sometimes hear it, I've noticed a difference when switching to a non-language sensitive servers.
  5. M

    Admin School

    And if someone wanted to sign up.... :)
Back
Top