Recent content by Vengeance

  1. V

    Anyone around from the eGO days of Houses?

    After my computer fried itself almost 3 years ago - I haven't gamed since! Is Day of Defeat Source still up and running? I am planning on building a new machine soon, but parts are crazy expensive ... I do miss DOD though!
  2. V

    Tech Help Problem with PC

    CPU should be okay if you can go into BIOS. Maybe a bad power supply ?
  3. V

    Old Clans

    hmmm ... Resistance Platoon -=R|P=- sure does sound familiar to me :) although they kept me in the lower ranks of their junior clan -=TR=- "The Regulars" or something like that!
  4. V

    Hope to be back soon

    Troubleshooting is never fun ... i ended up buying a new power supply when all i needed was new ram due to constant power cycle issue!
  5. V

    i been in the server for way too long to be in the forums.

    Hey Sniper God! Nice EVO by the way :)
  6. V

    Looking to put together a 6 man/woman team.

    I would love to join in but timing is an issue for me. I would also need London's hax
  7. V

    What's your favorite kind of shooter?

    WW2 because my computer will not run anything new ��
  8. V

    Playing

    Always great seeing you in the AVA server!
  9. V

    Happy Birthday Anni, Bergen, and Ironpenguin!!!

    B!!! Happy Birthday Guys!
  10. V

    If ever DoD gets a huge update...

    Rifle Butt Smack
  11. V

    What JohnT is Rocking! Click on the Pics!

    BALLER! I like the MOBO :c)
  12. V

    Made Me Giggle

    I remember seeing this .... gotta love gamers :c)
  13. V

    Best Assault Rifle

    The AK - 47 was ahead of it's time when it was produced! A true work of art!
  14. V

    worst laugh in the world

    Not a great way to get famous on you tube.... my ears are ringin!
  15. V

    iPhone 3.0 software questions?

    what about being able to send and recieve mms texts?
Back
Top