Recent content by Tankerrob

  1. Tankerrob

    has anyone had this problem?

    Since everyone other military member of this clan has already chimed in; I will too. "Yeah, what they said."
  2. Tankerrob

    I can't stand this anymore!

    Static noise issues is a very broad term but at least it is more specific now than before. This can be anything from damage to the cable at the demarc or on a run on the Z end of the line. Meaning that it's an issue closer to your side of the line; generally leaving the distribution box outside...
  3. Tankerrob

    Help please

    let me know. I added you on steam and you are online. If you want to work it out; I am on now.
  4. Tankerrob

    Help please

    Ric, you sound awfully defensive. At no point was anything fail except the STEAM standard. In regards to the *.blob fix all I have to say is try it; it has fixed the issue for many people myself included especially when the stats would not update in steam. As far as addressing your comments in...
  5. Tankerrob

    Hey Again! Good news this time..

    That is wonderful news. I have not met or spoken with you Awp; but I can say I am elated to hear this. That is wonderful. Be strong and never give up. I will pray for this to be the last you see of the cancer. I am not a religious person but in a situation like this; I will gladly get on a knee...
  6. Tankerrob

    Steam Download issue

    There is nothing up...here. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=168181
  7. Tankerrob

    Any Active Duty Military or Veterans out there?

    Tankerrob here. I was a 19K10 US Army Active. Buddy of mine was a Capt. out there at Riley about that time Capt. Simonson...a ring knocker out of West Point. He was a Death Dealer. 2/71 I believe. Anyhow good to have another DAT on board. I was an E-4 SPC. Started at Home of the Hard Knox, 7/04...
  8. Tankerrob

    Help please

    Fail. What you need to do is go to your Program Files/STEAM folder; under that you will see 2 files AppUpdateStats.blob and Client Registry.blob...delete both, log off STEAM restart PC, log back into STEAM and you should be good to go.
  9. Tankerrob

    Android Video Players

    Vplayer works for me....quite well, actually.
  10. Tankerrob

    Certifications/Tips/Etc (NO DUMPS IN HERE!)

    DO NOT POST CHEATS/DUMPS/ANSWERS/TEST QUESTIONS HERE I WILL HAVE THEM REMOVED AND WILL REPORT YOU What programs do you use to get certified? GNS3 Packet Tracer Cisco Learning Institute Flashcard Exchange (make your own Flashcards online free to quiz self) Wikipedia I use all of the above...
  11. Tankerrob

    Post Your Car

    Bmw 330xi 2003
  12. Tankerrob

    Networking advice available.

    (looks at Angellas Download/Upload speed) "...show off." :chair:
  13. Tankerrob

    Networking advice available.

    MINE NO CAP You might want to verify what your bandwidth cap (monthly is); you DO have one as per MetroCast's own press release. http://www.metrocast.com/policy_HSI_AUP.cfm Check with Comcast or AT&T; there must be someone out there that can hook you up.
  14. Tankerrob

    Networking advice available.

    Sounds about right as it is going to move the "traffic" directly to its designated location as opposed to having it go location to location asking are you XXX ? Are you XXX? hence the switching idea. The difference between the Switch and a Hub. Let me know how you like it.
Back
Top