Steam Download issue

Nirahtci

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
245
When downloading Borderlands GOTY (all 12 GB of it) I was up to 80%, now I'm down to 2%.

I'm kind of mad. Suggestions? Restarting steam hasn't done anything for me.
 
I think steam had a bit of a hiccup last night.

Around 2:30am (MST) steam randomly decided I needed to FULLY download team fortress 2 again.

(This was only a few hours after I had done the admin training class, so obviously things were working well before this)

I think there is just a hiccup some of us will have to hold our breath, count to 5 and swallow on... or any other hiccup remedies you've got...
 
I think steam had a bit of a hiccup last night.

Around 2:30am (MST) steam randomly decided I needed to FULLY download team fortress 2 again.

(This was only a few hours after I had done the admin training class, so obviously things were working well before this)

I think there is just a hiccup some of us will have to hold our breath, count to 5 and swallow on... or any other hiccup remedies you've got...

Off-sorta-on topic:
Strange, Google was having connection issues at that time for me...
 
I'm currently unable to sync with Steam Cloud, so there probably is something up.
 
Back
Top