Recent content by SHUT_EM_DOWN_[JONES]

  1. S

    Best Anti-Virus software

    As a more advanced computer user than most people, I feel that active anti-virus software is a waste of time, money, good hair, etc. I do quick HijackThis scans and a few other things every once in a while to check for anomalies. A little preventative maintenance goes a long way.
  2. S

    AMD Phenom 64: AMD strikes back...kinda

    tom's hardware has got an extremely in depth article on the release of the new AMD Phenom CPU's. http://www.tomshardware.com/2007/11/19/the_spider_weaves_its_web/ But unfortunately, it looks like the Core 2's still take the cake in all out performance. On the bright side, AMD now offers the...
  3. S

    [poll] Ethics Essay and Pop Quiz

    He is 70 years old and I am sure he has lived a good full life. Even if he did change his habits and try to get into shape he would probably only live a few more years after the transplant. At 70 years old and 270 pounds he is lucky to have lived this long. I say he stops being greedy and give...
  4. S

    Fast Scope script......

    I use this one hack where I paint a crosshair onto my monitor so that all guns have a crosshair all of the time! ...just kidding.
  5. S

    MY heart goes out to the victims of the Finnish HS horror.

    That is the first I have heard of this. How terrible.
  6. S

    Jobs

    I am currently a network system administrator at my university but I just got a job as a software engineer at the Pelco world headquarters here in Clovis, CA. I should be starting in the next week or two. :D
  7. S

    w00t! sold my laptop and got a pc!

    Like GreenMonkey said, a 480W or even a 400W PSU is fine for that setup. Brisbane's are quite power efficient and that video card is not exactly a monster, so 600 Watts is completely unnecessary. Even a brand new 8800 Ultra can run on a system with less than 600 Watts. I have said it time and...
  8. S

    Worst movies?

    Any mindless, plotless action movie. Oh and Saw 39. I know that it is not out yet but when it comes out next month, I'm sure it will be terrible while making millions.
  9. S

    I'm going to buy this hard drive.

    Pffft...it looks like we got a high roller in here. I just barely upgraded my RAM this weekend. http://www.selectric.org/thedigitalgroup/32kadjune77.jpg
  10. S

    Did you upgrade to Wife 1.0 and been having problems? (Solution)

    That is classic. Thanks for posting this, I will have to send this out to some people for a few laughs.
  11. S

    [poll] Put ourselves on Wikipedia

    A gaming wiki would be one thing, but Wikipedia? No, no and NO. I don't disagree for the sake of the clan but for the sake of Wikipedia. If everyone who had an internet connection made a page for themselves or their little organization then my beloved Wikipedia would become so convoluted with...
  12. S

    My userbar

    Ooooh, much better and very sleek. I like.
  13. S

    another wallpaper

    Isn't that a bit small for a wallpaper image? After scaling, this image would look terribly pixelated. For optimal results, I only use images that are equal in size to the native resolution of my monitor.
  14. S

    [poll] poll razer vs logitech

    I think Razer mice feel much better in my hand. Logitech mice feel too bulky.
Back
Top