Recent content by GhastlyGhost

  1. GhastlyGhost

    Guys! HELPPPPPPP! Video issues :( WTF!

    Yes Yes, each of the previous 5 times I had lost my settings, hence not wanting to again. Even though I said yes to keeping game settings it would wipe my profile clean. Regardless, I just reinstalled again to no avail.....(I saved the game setting .ini file separately and replaced reinstalled...
  2. GhastlyGhost

    Guys! HELPPPPPPP! Video issues :( WTF!

    How do I do a quick check on that? Should I just reinstall the game? Don't want to lose my settings though :( Thanks
  3. GhastlyGhost

    Guys! HELPPPPPPP! Video issues :( WTF!

    All drivers updated! :(
  4. GhastlyGhost

    Guys! HELPPPPPPP! Video issues :( WTF!

    :thumbdown:yeah (about 5 times)
  5. GhastlyGhost

    Guys! HELPPPPPPP! Video issues :( WTF!

    I am able to play for about 15 minutes before the video crashes (despite being able to hear live game sounds - not looped) I have the most current PB and have updated BC appropriately. Sometimes the game just stops and goes straight to my desktop...Not nearly as much as the first issue. Any...
Back
Top