Guys! HELPPPPPPP! Video issues :( WTF!

GhastlyGhost

I made one post
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
12
I am able to play for about 15 minutes before the video crashes (despite being able to hear live game sounds - not looped) I have the most current PB and have updated BC appropriately. Sometimes the game just stops and goes straight to my desktop...Not nearly as much as the first issue. Any clues?

WTF!!!!!!:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

This is why I have been truly ghostlike on ego servers!

Thanks in advance!

-Ghastly
 
- Does this happen to all games, if yes/no which games.

- PC Specification / mainly Graphics Card

- Do you have the latest drivers?

- Whats your cpu temperature when you play a game.
 
- Does this happen to all games, if yes/no which games.

- PC Specification / mainly Graphics Card - I only play BC 2 /
Nvidia 8800 gts

- Do you have the latest drivers? All drivers up to date including PB, Nvidia and other hardware.

- Whats your cpu temperature when you play a game.
How do I do a quick check on that?

Should I just reinstall the game? Don't want to lose my settings though :(

Thanks
 
Yes

You said that you reinstalled 5 times.
Then you imply that you haven't reinstalled it once because of fear of losing your settings.

Yes, each of the previous 5 times I had lost my settings, hence not wanting to again. Even though I said yes to keeping game settings it would wipe my profile clean. Regardless, I just reinstalled again to no avail.....(I saved the game setting .ini file separately and replaced reinstalled .ini)
 
Someone can make a recommendation on some software you can use, but what are the temperatures for your PC like before, and during gaming?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top