Recent content by Anorexia_Nervosa

  1. A

    So... I got married...

    Congrats!
  2. A

    Donner not loading

    I appreciate it spray. Also if this happens to anyone else go to steam>steamapps>day of defeat> dods <--- change name of dods to dods rename (just in case you need anything in the folder). When trying to connect to a server, your setting are reset, so you will need to rebind everything but, it...
  3. A

    Donner not loading

    It appears STEAM or DODS will not download or install anything from the updated donner server for me. Has this happened to anyone else? I'd prefer not reinstalling DODS entirely if I can avoid it. Is there a known fix for this? I cannot find the map donner in the maps folder of DODS so I cannot...
  4. A

    Florida Bush Gardens meet & greet on 19 July!

    Sunday is my Birthday AND I live in tampa :D
  5. A

    Medal Of Honor Awarded

    congrats guys :D
  6. A

    The Council Grows

    We love you Fluffy. Even if Fluffy Love hurts :thumbup1:
  7. A

    Tour de eGO

    LOL awesome
  8. A

    Admin Abuse Night!

    perfect timing :D
  9. A

    Getting BIG

    lololol boxxy:eek:
  10. A

    Getting BIG

    I love you eGO. I'm glad we are growing :D
  11. A

    Making Good.

    Wouldn't leave eGO for the world :P
  12. A

    **update**

    word :D
  13. A

    sv_pure mode or bring your own skins

    I would like tf2 skins for DODS kthnxbai :P
  14. A

    **update**

    Well the crossfire capability IS something this mobo has. Which I did not realise until after I bought it lol. But I was thinking....I already have an ATI X1650....what if I used the cossfire technology and got ANOTHER X1650 and had 2...do you think that would be a good move? Or should I upgrade...
  15. A

    **update**

    Here is the "skinny" on Anorexia's computer situation :P I got a new MSI motherboard, designed for dual-quadcore core set ups, I bought an intel dual-core E8400, 4 gigs of corsair 800 mghz ddr-3 RAM, and next week I'll get a 1100 watt power supply and an ATI HD Card (I'd like to get a 4870...
Back
Top