Recent content by A Canadian Guy

  1. A Canadian Guy

    Been Awhile

    Flippy, I remember when I first joined eGO, you were one of the first admins I knew. (And Zoomer :p) Anyways, welcome back from your hibernation! Garbage is on Tuesday, the Mailman comes every Friday, and we recommend the hearty dose of bacon everyday in the Shoutbox! (Also, please check out...
  2. A Canadian Guy

    Pedro and johnt are leaving and starting new clan!

    First of all, it's JohnT and I (Use those caps people!) Second of all, you're lucky you did this before 12:00 PM! Finally, you leave, and I shall send my bacon army after you! >:D Happy Late April Fools everyone!
  3. A Canadian Guy

    When people mess up your name

    Meanie! People call me Canada, even though I represent (or not) the entire country! It's A CANADIAN GUY! Atleast have the courtesy to call me a human being. Like our mothers told us, we're all human. Right? RIGHT?!
  4. A Canadian Guy

    Jail Admin School Date and Time !

    In Game Name: =(eGO)=? A Canadian Guy Rank: The big O in most games. (Non-Canadian games sadly) Chance of attending: 10/10 (That is if Canada isn't on strike again!) Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time Zone. (Canadian Time) About Myself: I'm Canadian and a good prisioner! :D About Myself (On the...
  5. A Canadian Guy

    Rate the above user's avatar!!! *****

    8/10 because it's animated and it's punching at me :D
  6. A Canadian Guy

    Who Here is Canadian??

    I wonder how many threads I seen like this. I do not have say anything, I am already Canadian :p
  7. A Canadian Guy

    the random statements thread

    This is not a "fun" fact but just some random gibberish! The robots steal our every thought!
  8. A Canadian Guy

    Rick Rolled on BM?

    Lemme phrase all this rick rolling in my own words. WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I! The end!
  9. A Canadian Guy

    Half Life 2 Hits #3!

    One game can beat all. Pong. :DDDDDD
  10. A Canadian Guy

    TO all canadians

    No Turkey! Bacon!
  11. A Canadian Guy

    The thread that'll end the war.

    NO NO NO NO NO The battle was won. The war rages on. *inserts Canadian Flag behind ACG*
  12. A Canadian Guy

    A challenge to the baconerds

    http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51137 I have no further bacon quote.
  13. A Canadian Guy

    The thread that'll end the war.

    Yes WhiteSox, Safety Dance. Bacon. Yes. Peace. Forever.
  14. A Canadian Guy

    Saftey Mustoreo

    http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51137 I have no further bacon quote.
  15. A Canadian Guy

    The thread that'll end the war.

    I would like to say this, before going into the Bacon vs Safety Dance War. This is only a mock war, like the JehutyBean and JellyBean Army (Thanks for saying this to me Carmine) I started bacon when I first signed up for eGO, hoping to see your virtual faces smile when you "Recicve" your...
Back
Top