Recent content by Digitalfeeling

  1. D

    Hurricane Ike Reporting

    Life is fine here, we just cleaned and got our power back. Everything is pretty normal now. Cept my fan likes to make funny sounds now.
  2. D

    Hurricane Ike Reporting

    West Houston, reporting in. So far wind as knocked out the power of only one side of my house on and off continuously. Heavy winds expected, heavy wind expected. HOUSE IS MADE OF BRICK, heck yes! The only worry I have is for the roof. I don't expect deadly rain or flooding, the wind is what...
  3. D

    Warhammer Online

    It is fun to fight the corruption and see the plagued people of the Empire. On the other hand, it is fun to see the futile empire try to resist. :\ Tough choice. I am going with Order.
  4. D

    Warhammer Online

    Warrior Priest, Order and then Zealot for Destruction. I am really just a healing fiend.
  5. D

    WoW

    I have a 70 Priest Night Elf and an 70 Warrior Undead and a 70 Warrior Night Elf. Also, a 50 something Shaman somewhere in there. Before you ask, the undead is Arms spec and the night elf is Prot.
  6. D

    How long can you game?

    Way...too..much..time.
  7. D

    Which Division Takes The Polls Quickest?

    Global but I just main TF2. <3
  8. D

    User Divison bars

    Looks kinda fancy.
  9. D

    Pic Post Yourself

    LOLOL EMO.
  10. D

    Order of favorite eGO servers

    Warpath>x50,000 2fort Instant> Dustbowl> most of the others > Gold Rush> 2fort.
  11. D

    a real life scout?

    Wish she bonked someone.
  12. D

    Shame on you eGO ranking members

    I am just going to get this out of the way now. If you believe that someone in eGO, especially someone with admin, is being malicious or doing something that isn't up to eGO standards. Then, you should send in those names so we can keep the punks out. Standing by and watching is the same as...
  13. D

    Summer Anime 2008 Info and Otaku Discussions (Anime, Manga, Games, Model Kits, etc.)

    A loli and a lolicon do not equal. A lolicon is a person who likes loli. Unless you lot are saying that Lekk likes people who like loli?
  14. D

    Summer Anime 2008 Info and Otaku Discussions (Anime, Manga, Games, Model Kits, etc.)

    Episode 13 ending made me happy beyond all reason of Code Geass.
  15. D

    Summer Anime 2008 Info and Otaku Discussions (Anime, Manga, Games, Model Kits, etc.)

    Nothing is more wonderful than meeting a character in a series and then killing him off with a pipe through his chest. I'm looking at you Legend of Galactic Heroes!
Back
Top