Shame on you eGO ranking members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
211
So this rant is about more and more eGO ranking members hastling lower ranks. I thought this clan was against punks, not harboring them. I have seen at least 2-3 members on other servers with a different clan tag on because some other eGO was making fun of them, I can't remeber to many names but one of them was Mr. Retard. I'm not going to post any of the moderators names because there is two sides to every story.
 
Yeah, I noticed that myself, even though Im only an e rank. Sometimes the higher eGOs decide that its cool to jump on the new guys. Lets just hope that they dont do it even more than they already are.
 
I am just going to get this out of the way now.

If you believe that someone in eGO, especially someone with admin, is being malicious or doing something that isn't up to eGO standards. Then, you should send in those names so we can keep the punks out.

Standing by and watching is the same as letting them do it.
 
Not much I can add to this right now, what I saw was around 3 weeks ago. Sorry to say, but Ive been less active ingame for the past few weeks. I report them the next time.
 
So this rant is about more and more eGO ranking members hastling lower ranks. I thought this clan was against punks, not harboring them. I have seen at least 2-3 members on other servers with a different clan tag on because some other eGO was making fun of them, I can't remeber to many names but one of them was Mr. Retard. I'm not going to post any of the moderators names because there is two sides to every story.

You need to pm the higher ups about this. And not post ranting posts in the forums. This is ridiculous.


Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top