Recent content by EchoZeero

  1. E

    What Did You Win?

    You guys sent me a Saitek Cyborg keyboard way back when I made an eGO logo. It wasn't supposed to be a contest or anything and no prize was announced but you decided to reward me for it. I must admit now looking back at it it was pretty amateur work, I'm so much better at photoshop now.
  2. E

    July Cooler Master Giveaway

    EchoZeero
  3. E

    Important: Rank Changes

    I so hope this is a joke, I feel it's alienating all the non-SWtOR players. Plus I personally hate that game and feel it's insulting to be forced into rankings that have nothing to do with the game(s) I'm actually playing.
  4. E

    League of Legends 3 days noob

    What's the point of being there then? :blink: Also, my mic is crap and I can't join vent, sry. :crying:
  5. E

    League of Legends 3 days noob

    I've been playing LoL for 3 days now, I'm slowly getting the hang of it, currently playing Fiddlesticks, he's amazing. I would like to group with Edge-gamers to get better and get some tips and tricks, but no one ever answers in the Edge-Gamers channel in Lol.
  6. E

    Now's a good time to remind everyone...

    I don't even bother about my rank or HLX stats, they're just numbers that don't reflect anything about a person's way of playing the game and anyone that lets his rank get in the way of his gameplay is only making his experience less fun and incomplete. I personally am a flag runner, and I'll be...
  7. E

    slayr357 calling out all Flash players!!!

    Can't let my favorite server down, GO FLASH!
  8. E

    I'm back!

    Hey guys, I was gone for about 3 weeks because I moved into a new apartment, I had to repair, plaster, sand and paint everything myself, I'm almost done but my computer is back online! Hope to see you guys soon on my favorite server, FLASH!
  9. E

    What instrument do you play?

    My main instrument is my voice, but I also play electric and acoustic guitar, some bass and drum.
  10. E

    Can someone make my spray?

    When you've put the spray in the right place, you still have to select it through your options menu...
  11. E

    What Useless Superpower Would You Like To Have?

    1) What's your useless superpower? Putting barcodes on everthing I come across. 2) What's your superhero name? B4rC0d3r 3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too. Anything that doesn't have a barcode, yet... :lol: 4) Your arch nemesis? Blurman? :glare:
  12. E

    eGO Steam Skin

    I might try to give it a shot next month, but the process is long and tedious, there's 232 .tga image files to edit, plus the .res file to make it all work together, it's a ~50 hours job.
  13. E

    Your favourite singer/band EVER!

    You sir, have great taste in music, Breaking Benjamin is the best band ever.
  14. E

    Your meme collection.

    My avatar, it's me...
Back
Top