What Useless Superpower Would You Like To Have?

Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
49
Super strength, flight, speed, heat vision, climbing buildings, healing, telekinesis... all are superpowers.

BORRRRRING.

Here's what I want to know... every superpower in comics is actually useful. What happened to the guy that can tell exactly how much time it would take for water to boil? Or the guy who could cure any disease... by farting on an infected person? You never see comic books made out of those people.

So,

1) What's your useless superpower?

2) What's your superhero name?

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too.

4) Your arch nemesis?

Mine would be the power of Exact Change. Provided that I have the money in my bank account, every time I put my hand in my pocket to pay for something, I always come out with exact change.

My superhero name would be "The Pocket Protector"

My weakness would be an absence of pants.

My arch-nemesis would be a mafioso, that always wears a windsuit (no pockets), that constantly tries to shake me down for money.
 
1) What's your useless superpower? Laziness

2) What's your superhero name? don't have one seeing i'm too lazy to think one up.

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too. . . . . work

4) Your arch nemesis? dr. 9 to 5er
 
1) Being a cupcake.

2) "Lord Cupcake" or "Sprinkle-man" or "Delicious Danger"

3) Being a cupcake.

4) The Muffin Man.

I'm super serious.
 
1) What's your useless superpower? Lack of Sleep

2) What's your superhero name? ehh....Sexy Beast...man?

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness...: Sleep I suppose.

4) Your arch nemesis? Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
 
1) What's your useless superpower? Mind Confusing Sneezes

2) What's your superhero name? Boogerman

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too. Tissues

4) Your arch nemesis? Antibiotics.
 
1) What's your useless superpower? Catching obscure diseases, like scurvy.

2) What's your superhero name? Idol

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too. um...Vitamin C I guess.

4) Your arch nemesis? Giant Enemy Crab
 
1) What's your useless superpower? Spy crab walk

2) What's your superhero name? Spy Crab.

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too. fire

4) Your arch nemesis? Trigger happy pyro.

had to do another.
 
1) What's your useless superpower? Turn into a rock.

2) What's your superhero name? A boulder thing

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too. dynamite

4) Your arch nemesis? A demoman
 
1) What's your useless superpower? Pee in whatever color I want (Will come in handy during the snowy months)

2) What's your superhero name? Rainbow Urine Man?

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too. A swift kick to you kno where ;)

4) Your arch nemesis? Summer... XD



Good thread I had fun thinking of that :)
 
Useless supapowa: I can't do things continuously/continually, I automatically improvise. not great, but at least it's real. Main example is trying to hold still, but trying to do a motion repeatedly has the same effect (repetitive songs in in Guitar Hero are a good example... OHAIDER, GUD TIME FER A BLOO NOTE)

Name: Twitch (The Twitch?)

Weakness; Trying to hold still.

Arch nemesis: Repetition.
 
1) What's your useless superpower?
Putting barcodes on everthing I come across.

2) What's your superhero name?
B4rC0d3r

3) Every superhero has to come with a weakness... so make sure you post that too.
Anything that doesn't have a barcode, yet... :lol:

4) Your arch nemesis?
Blurman? :glare:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top