Recent content by Britishbrat=FL=

  1. Britishbrat=FL=

    e107

    I really like designing and making websites...but i am not really sure how to create an e107 site such as this one here! Can anyone direct me or give a link to some easy to understand instructions? Tks in advance.
  2. Britishbrat=FL=

    Pc Loadout

    Hmmmm....Graphics wise u will want somthig like a Nvidia 8800....other than that i don't know. At LEAST 2 gigs of ram.
  3. Britishbrat=FL=

    Y do you love this clan?

    I like this clan cause everyone here is nice. The admins do a GREAT job of keeping the severs clean...and that really helps make this clan feel really fun and friendly!
  4. Britishbrat=FL=

    New website

    I wonder what the site will look like?!?!?!?!?
  5. Britishbrat=FL=

    Plz be aware of...

    Jeeze...are they trying to get ppl specifically from eGO?
  6. Britishbrat=FL=

    So, uhh, I needed a couple rifles.....

    Lol...oh snap indeed!! U guys seem to know your guns...how much does an original rifile like that cost?
  7. Britishbrat=FL=

    Football

    So we are talking about american football? Cause beater said somthin bout the NFL.
  8. Britishbrat=FL=

    So, uhh, I needed a couple rifles.....

    If you walk down the steet in a busy large city...u can see a ton of pockets bulging with what is obviously a gun...i have a record of counting 65 ppl with what looks ike a gun in thier pockets. I don't know how many were actually guns but it gave me the creeps.(chicago)
  9. Britishbrat=FL=

    Football

    I'm very sure we are talking about the real football here...not american football!! I was a goalie for a # of years. I'm not big but i'm quick.
  10. Britishbrat=FL=

    So, uhh, I needed a couple rifles.....

    Yea....now that would ROCK!!
  11. Britishbrat=FL=

    Me on Youtube :D

    Thats just rocks my world :D
  12. Britishbrat=FL=

    Ironman out in theater

    Iron man has always been my fav hero...saw it yesterday!!! **SPOILER** Can't wait to see how they do this next movie with the avengers and all!
  13. Britishbrat=FL=

    [poll] New Server For KALT?

    There is no point in making another server just for one house when there are empty servers out there. Just because most of SR enjoys kalt dosen't mean the whole house needs to be there...or that they need another server to fit all thier members.
  14. Britishbrat=FL=

    =(e)=™ Welcome night

    Sryy guys...gonna have 2 go to see Iron Man.
Back
Top