Y do you love this clan?

cos we have FLUFFY :P
jokin :)
maturity, its kinda lik a big family and i get to meet so many ppl frm so many countries... a great experience though....
eGO ftw
 
[quote1210981238=Bas.B {A|R}]
Peart's sig is creapy? Did you miss Chair's previous avatar? That one gave me bad dreams :O
[/quote1210981238]


what was it?

_____

ah yes the Maturity is awesome which makes everyone easy to talk to.
 
I like how this went from why you like the clan to Peart's sig is creapy? Did you miss Chair's previous avatar? That one gave me bad dreams
 
lol - who cares? It was a pic of himself staring into the camera like a posessed maniac. Under it was written: Fascinating. Perhaps he could post it up? :D
 
I like this clan cause everyone here is nice. The admins do a GREAT job of keeping the severs clean...and that really helps make this clan feel really fun and friendly!
 
[quote1211160909=felon -TR-]
jesus peart, change your sig already, its creepy

Oh yeah, eGO rules!!
[/quote1211160909]

No Way!! i love my sig!! ;)
I go to make another more... mmmh happy :)
 
I Love eGO for all the reasons that we listed above, I can relate to all of them... but I really just have to say, that the real reason the clan drew me into joining was it's adminship on the servers. I had played on eGO servers for months if not years before hand, and I just really liked the way you guys kept the servers clean. I honestly think if I can pick the thing I Love most about eGO, It would have to be the mature gaming servers, and right next to that is all the really cool people from other countries that I get to meet and chill on vent with!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top