Recent content by CoachHines

  1. C

    Will be Inactive till 12th April.

    LOL i've been inactive for like a year damnn
  2. C

    If you could have any super power.

    I would choose to be invincible. I'll never die and live forever lololol
  3. C

    CS:S Servers won't load

    Please help my server list won't show up. I look in my favs nothing shows up. i look at the internet one nothing shows up. i try to join my friends game wont work. Please help. I have already tried resteting the router and restarting steam.
  4. C

    wont be here

    Tomorrow i will be leaving to go to da cottage for 1 whole week. Gunna miss playing on CS:S server.
  5. C

    Steve Jobs Resigns as CEO

    Apple is screwed.
  6. C

    The Hurricane, she comes.

    Thats not good.
  7. C

    High Cpu Usage

    just did that it worked.
  8. C

    Who else felt that Earthquake?

    its the starting of 2012!
  9. C

    video card help

    Thanks.
  10. C

    High Cpu Usage

    These are the specs http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/hewlett-packard-hp-pavilion-amd-athlon-ii-645-quad-core-desktop-computer-p7-1010-p7-1010/10172480.aspx?path=7204fa689281fb5a50bb986ef180b567en02
  11. C

    High Cpu Usage

    Alright so i have this thing on my desktop where it shows my desktop usage. Everytime i open google chrome it will jump up to 90% and then back down to 20% and when i go to websites like youtube and edgegamers.com it will jump up to 90%. Plus ive been hearing these weird beeping noises from my...
  12. C

    $99 HP touchpad madness

    I live in canada ontario and when the price dropped to $99 they were all sold out
  13. C

    video card help

    ive given up on my desktop im thinking about buying this laptop http://configure.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=nxps152_wk4_1e&c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&model_id=xps-l502x any good? how much fps will i get on css with it?
  14. C

    video card help

    Hey i was wondering if there are any Video cards that can run on a 200w power supply. I know the computer i have right now is very bad.
Back
Top