Recent content by ChocolateHero

  1. ChocolateHero

    Rosetta Stone

    Never used it before...... Nor have I heard of anyone who has... I find dropping your self dead in the country side of the country you want to learn the language of is always been best for me :p Always wondered if it work post a weekly report of how you doing so we can gauge it or just plan...
  2. ChocolateHero

    Purple's Sig Emporium

    Got to say you have a very strange mind there purple... Great sigs tho :p
  3. ChocolateHero

    Which book to read?

    Dont go easy. ALWAYS read something that you will enjoy. Brave New World is one of my all time favorite books( I can read it over and over) Animal Farm is another great book(might be a bit much for you tho) On another note If you looking for a great read, try Catch 22 by Heller I believe, Just...
  4. ChocolateHero

    ultimate NES Auction?

    Seems like a life long dream and dedication to get every game he has there. The FF2 english version is the a very rare game and goes upwards of $100 to get a mint copy. He must really need the money hope he finds away to make the money some other way
  5. ChocolateHero

    Should DOD:S add a shotgun?

    Umm hard to say.. Shotgun for the US side was only used sparingly for clearing out trenches.. Cant think of Germany every using a shotgun for WWII
  6. ChocolateHero

    Going away for a bit

    Grandmother just died... Family is going out to Italy to bury her.. She was very loved and will be miss. Dont know how long I will be away(week or two) On another note I dont know Why family get so upset when a person who has lived there whole life and was ready to die get so upset and...
  7. ChocolateHero

    Vegas or bust!

    Ex Vegas native my self.... Just keep to what you good at and dont let the bright lights of the strip swallow you up(best advice I ever got from my dad)
  8. ChocolateHero

    horrible news

    Disturbing.....
  9. ChocolateHero

    Energy Drinks

    Well I like Red Bull....... But only with some Jagger :p.... Another thing about Red Bull is that it is international energy drink and you can find it in almost every country( use to work with energy drink distribution) another note about Red Bull is that it tasty different from country to...
  10. ChocolateHero

    TF2 ahead again

    Got to say I now love both games but DoDs will always be my first love :p
  11. ChocolateHero

    YAY i got a scammer

    Iam glad i never have this happen to me..... SHORT temper = bad for guy trying to hack me :p
  12. ChocolateHero

    Proof that the AWP is the superior weapon.

    Lol no scope champ of 98 :p
  13. ChocolateHero

    To Everyone Who Plays Flash

    Ahaha wiggles was looking for the most creepy thing with chocolate :p
  14. ChocolateHero

    Poll

    Sorry to say but tf2 is the new IT game for steam no matter what we do its going to crush us :p
  15. ChocolateHero

    To Everyone Who Plays Flash

    Heeey sunshine happy you found your way to our new website :D
Back
Top