Recent content by Asturies

  1. A

    bye all!!

    Tomorrow I'm going to start my 2nd inter-rail trip. We'll take a flight to Bucarest, and then we'll visit Istambul, Sofia, Skopje, Beograd and Zagrev, so you won't see me in three weeks :D:D see you!
  2. A

    Countries

  3. A

    Countries

  4. A

    Countries

    00 - Spain :p :p 01 - Italy 02 - Slovenia 03 - Austria 04 - Slovakia 05 - Hungary 06 - Poland 07 - Czech Republic 08 - Holland 09 - France I visited thse countries last year, on summer. I travelled with inter-rail pass, it's a wonderful experience. Next july im going to (with inter-rail...
  5. A

    Hey! whats your guys fav. music?

    Electronic music, rap, reggaeton... I hate all them xD. I like pop, rock, and celt music. I'm from Asturias, in the north of Spain, and we have celtic culture, like Ireland, Scotland, Normandy etc.
  6. A

    What language is this?

    It's romanian. I'm spanish so I can say that it is not my language xD, Italian neither (Spanish looks alike Italian). Romanian comes from latin, like Spanish, Italian (obviously), Portuguese or French, that's the reason you had thought that song's language was Spanish or Italian.
  7. A

    What Mobilephone/cell phone/telephone you got?

    Vodafone has give me a weeks ago this phone: Samsung ZV60 http://tienda.vodafone.es/movil/samsung/zv60_music_edition (sorry, i couldn't find a link in English) I like simple phones, I want them only to talk and listen music. This is very light, small, and has a 1 GB external memory card...
Back
Top