What language is this?

Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
64
I know it but who ever it gets it right will win...nothing lol just your the winner! FAKE LYRICS BTW!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY4Z_eybarQ&feature=related[/ame]
 
German i belive????? they are from Moldova , Romain tho so maybe romainan?
 
It's romanian.

I'm spanish so I can say that it is not my language xD, Italian neither (Spanish looks alike Italian). Romanian comes from latin, like Spanish, Italian (obviously), Portuguese or French, that's the reason you had thought that song's language was Spanish or Italian.
 
i know for sure that that isnt german...so shame on you Chuckles...thinking it could be german......
 
BH, since you're Finnish, I'm guessing Finnish although this sounds even weirder than that lol. Is it Sami? :P
 
[quote1211558741=redspike[DAM]]
i know for sure that that isnt german...so shame on you Chuckles...thinking it could be german......
[/quote1211558741]
hey now im sry it sounded like it but i did find out where they where from so HA!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top