Recent content by vince21

  1. V

    Office Challenge

    indubidably
  2. V

    Congratulations XavierB!

    well played, sir!
  3. V

    Counter-strike Scrims

    i would also like to get back into scrims; if anyone who does scrim could add me or direct me where to go?
  4. V

    Office Challenge

    since it's already been broken...I propose that we continue the challenge. If you beat the new record (53), take a pic and post it here. That person becomes the new "king" of office and bragging rights. Continue on until someone doesn't get beat. ...btw, that crown is mine. :) Happy Hunting!
  5. V

    CS:GO Hitboxes!!

    What is everyone's basic thoughts on CS:GO so far? Do more people think it'll be an improvement or a step down from CSS?
  6. V

    CS:GO Competitive Team

    I've never played cal, but I was part of the w0rd clan and played with their scrim team, if that's any reference. As far as skill goes, the only guns i really hate are the ump, the five-seven and the dual elites. Anything else and I'm pretty competitive. I've played in plenty of 5-man scrim...
Back
Top