CS:GO Competitive Team

sn0w

Rookie
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
47
Hello guys, I know I have been largely MIA ever since stepping down from your scrim team leader but I have a new proposition.

I would like to create an actually competitive CS:GO team, its not a scrim team, it's not a 10man team. I would like to find the actual competitive players within eGO (along with some of my ex-teammates) and create a TRUE competitive team.

With CS:GO around the corner I would like to get an early start in the leagues and build up a REAL CS team.

What I am asking for is anybody that has actual competitive experience behind them to either post here or add me on steam with e-mail [email protected] (Old e-mail I know) and come talk to me. Please post your competitive experience, even if it just CAL-O. Let me know!

If we could put together a legitimate 5-8 players, the advertising for eGO could be fantastic as league play gets a lot of attention and respect.

I will let you know if I feel that we have the players to compete. If the skill level is simply not there, I will cancel this team. There are some real players within eGO and I am hoping that they use CS:GO as an opportunity to step back into the competitive gaming scene.
 
Last edited:
I am ready to make the first official season of Open for cs:go. They are already having LAN matches for Invite, but that's for closed beta teams only. I suggest making a 7 man team so whoever is hitting shots the day of the matches should play in them. But all that can be discussed later along with strats and what not. I am with you all the way, if you aren't too busy with your life because it looks like it to me. Hit me up broski!
 
I am ready to make the first official season of Open for cs:go. They are already having LAN matches for Invite, but that's for closed beta teams only. I suggest making a 7 man team so whoever is hitting shots the day of the matches should play in them. But all that can be discussed later along with strats and what not. I am with you all the way, if you aren't too busy with your life because it looks like it to me. Hit me up broski!

Naturally there will be bench players that will sub in if needed.
 
Ill join you snow! ive played in a few scrim tournaments but my main scrims were here on the eGO scrim team way back when King was the original scrim leader and i believe ive played with you a few scrims but i am willing to start practicing again i really miss scriming so i can get prepared for cs:go i have about 2-3years of Scrim Experience so add me on steam same name on here!
 
Last edited:
I'm interested.

CAL/CEVO-O experience for 1.6 and Source. Also hosted an area LAN tournament for 1.6/CZ in my area that "surprisingly" attracted 5 teams in my area. I was rotated into a few IM matches as a 2nd string bench a while back for two seasons. I've also participated in ESEA, ProMod, and was on a few teams that participated in private scrimmages put on my third parties.

Due to life, I haven't really devoted much time towards league play lately, but have supported eGO's 10mans and attempts to resurrect the old competitive team. I would love to support this endeavor and see it succeed for an opportunity for some major clan recognition.

Keep us posted!
 
Count me in, my experience is I've been 10 manning with eGO for about a year and subbing in for 5 mans and other clans 10 mans. Cevo-O
 
o hay hit me up my exp iz cevo p and dis seezun i playd esea i.

hopefooly csgo wil b gud becuz if it iznt den i wont by it

u kno my numbah
 
o hay hit me up my exp iz cevo p and dis seezun i playd esea i.

hopefooly csgo wil b gud becuz if it iznt den i wont by it

u kno my numbah

I think in order for him to attend practices, he must show us improvements in his report card for the English subject.
 
Interesting, I would have to play more CS:Go, then I think it will be a clear choice.
 
I will alert those that I need when the time comes. Any other interest, leave your info here.
 
o hay hit me up my exp iz cevo p and dis seezun i playd esea i.

hopefooly csgo wil b gud becuz if it iznt den i wont by it

u kno my numbah

ooo hay i nead 2 improov ur englsh be4 u scrimd
 
o hay hit me up my exp iz cevo p and dis seezun i playd esea i.

hopefooly csgo wil b gud becuz if it iznt den i wont by it

u kno my numbah

Sick English talk dude.

Put me in coach. eGO Main Season 1.
 
Last edited:
CAL Main experience for two seasons. Obviously worked are way through O AND IM, played in a few cevo open matches as a sub. Been doing competitive for a very long time, PM ME
 
Old eGO scrim team<3 3rd place in eGO winter rumble tourney (me and zoomers team). Cevo-O. Havent played competitive in a while but im sure i can get back into it. Leeeggggooo
 
I've never played cal, but I was part of the w0rd clan and played with their scrim team, if that's any reference. As far as skill goes, the only guns i really hate are the ump, the five-seven and the dual elites. Anything else and I'm pretty competitive. I've played in plenty of 5-man scrim matches before and am used to the style of play. If I can't join the team, is there a chance of me simply participating in the practices? I've always wanted to be part of something a bit more serious, and if I can simply help through that I'm more than happy to help.
 
May I join?? I have experience from USF and played . CS:S for many years now.
 
Back
Top