Recent content by Kaspitone

  1. K

    Nik's Casting Thread

    We're still waiting!! :p
  2. K

    America loses a Hero

    The whole world lost a true hero. Neil Armstrong is the definition of kleos. Humanity will never forget his contribution to science and peace.
  3. K

    Hi :] !!!

    Hey there!
  4. K

    Playing on Dust!

    You know what you should do, MEGA? You should make a dust contest! Like, give out stuff to people who play on dust and get lots of knife kills! :cool:
  5. K

    What keeps you in eGO

    Awesome people, excellent servers.
  6. K

    Nik's Casting Thread

    Looking forward!
  7. K

    Nik's Casting Thread

    Any new ones coming soon?
  8. K

    Hi there (TF2)

    Welcome! I'm not in the tf2 division, but I almost only play tf2 these days. If you ever need some admin help or have any questions, feel free to message me here or on steam.
  9. K

    What do you go while waiting to connect?

    I sold my computer which had windows 7 when I moved across the world, so now I'm using my friends old computer which is running vista. I'll be upgrading it shortly, don't worry. ;)
  10. K

    What do you go while waiting to connect?

    I use vista as well most of the time and almost never have problems loading anything. Not sure why you're having these problems.
  11. K

    Speedtest.net

    8 pages of speedtest: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36791
  12. K

    What do you go while waiting to connect?

    Sit there and wait for the server to load. I don't remember it ever taking more than half a minute for a server to load.
  13. K

    Please welcome your newest EC...

    Congratulations, Spark!
  14. K

    Live Streaming

    Minecraft with awful rap music. -.-
  15. K

    What is the population of the city you currently reside in (or call home)?

    My city has +/-70,000, but I live 10 minutes from Washington D.C. which has 600,000+.
Back
Top