What do you go while waiting to connect?

I'm thoroughly blown away that two people in here are using Vista. I'm not making fun I just didn't think anyone actually bought it and kept it. :P
 
I'm thoroughly blown away that two people in here are using Vista. I'm not making fun I just didn't think anyone actually bought it and kept it. :P

I sold my computer which had windows 7 when I moved across the world, so now I'm using my friends old computer which is running vista. I'll be upgrading it shortly, don't worry. ;)
 
I sold my computer which had windows 7 when I moved across the world, so now I'm using my friends old computer which is running vista. I'll be upgrading it shortly, don't worry. ;)

Wasn't worried it's just getting to be a very rare occurrence to see Vista installed anymore. I see more XP still kicking around then I do Vista. :P

new laptop $400

New home built desktop $400 :D
 
I look at what others do and copy them, so that I may be cool one day.
 
If im eating or drinking something, thats when i usually take a bite or sip. I also do that when im waiting to respawn lol.
 
I usually read my favorite manga while I'm waiting for the server to load and whatnot. It takes my pc about 2 minutes to load a server, so I don't have to wait too long :D
 
I sit there with my elbow on the desk and fist on chin wandering where Idol is at....
 
I sit there with my elbow on the desk and fist on chin wandering where Idol is at....
I usually take the time to count my hats. Although lately I've been pondering how I can construe eGO policy to ban Toxxxin for ending a sentence with a preposition.

#Vista

Add a lovely -condebug to those -windowed -noborder -noclip launch options.
 
I love speedcubing so I can usually solve my 3x3 cube before getting to the class selection screen.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top