- Joined
- Jun 24, 2009
- Messages
- 308
I'm thoroughly blown away that two people in here are using Vista. I'm not making fun I just didn't think anyone actually bought it and kept it. 


I sit there.
-noborder -windowed in the launch options![]()
Kazoo, please don't tell me you're playing without these.![]()
I'm thoroughly blown away that two people in here are using Vista. I'm not making fun I just didn't think anyone actually bought it and kept it.![]()

I sold my computer which had windows 7 when I moved across the world, so now I'm using my friends old computer which is running vista. I'll be upgrading it shortly, don't worry.![]()

new laptop $400


I usually take the time to count my hats. Although lately I've been pondering how I can construe eGO policy to ban Toxxxin for ending a sentence with a preposition.I sit there with my elbow on the desk and fist on chin wandering where Idol is at....
I sit there with my elbow on the desk and fist on chin wandering where Idol is at....