Recent content by NurseLucy

  1. N

    Pic Post Yourself

    Ahh The Shape... you're just what I imagined :p
  2. N

    Pic Post Yourself

    Ice don't worry... I think you look ubber cool :) Better than I so chea chea!! :D By the way... 90's aint nothing, I was living in AZ heh :cool:
  3. N

    Pic Post Yourself

    Oh thanks heh... I will be soon for sure :)
  4. N

    Pic Post Yourself

    Nurse Lucy heh Hello... This is what I look like!! :)
  5. N

    Soo... chicks vs dudes? :D

    Thank you :D It's okay Clarko... I'll keep that in mind. ;) Well... I'm looking forward to being involved in any sort of matches.
  6. N

    Soo... chicks vs dudes? :D

    Silly I was never banned =)
  7. N

    Soo... chicks vs dudes? :D

    Why hello ;) It's good to be back... now I can totally scrap now<3 I'm soo totally up for the challenge(s). Soo the guys will have this expression: !bang heh... Well bring it boys... :cool:
  8. N

    Soo... chicks vs dudes? :D

    Heh... yeah I'm glad to be back. I'm so down for the match <3 yay I'm excited. :D
  9. N

    Soo... chicks vs dudes? :D

    Really? Sweet... well I soo want to play the next. Thank you, heh I'm doing really good actually. Everything is out of my way now, so chea! :)
  10. N

    Soo... chicks vs dudes? :D

    Yes yes... of those of you do not know... I'm back heh. And also I was wondering since last time I thought about the whole chick vs dudes match, and wasn't able to be around for it.. why not have another =) I'd soo love to be apart of it again heh.. Own some guys :p
  11. N

    To all of the Chicks <3

    Since we've all should have recieved a pm from Michael Scott about the, "Guys vs Chicks scrimmage" I'd like to know if all the ladies could gather together sometime and practice with eachother. I think it'd be really good to practice our communication skills since I rarely, myself seen any play...
  12. N

    I'm looking for someone who speaks German...

    Dude!!! I'm totaly down for someone to take time to teach me German. So whomever wants to I'm in vent all the time. So please hit me up or something. I'd really appreciate it! Or send me a pm =)
  13. N

    I'm looking for someone who speaks German...

    Thats right, I'm looking for someone that is in our clan that speak fluent German. There was a clan member in the morning 2 days ago with me in vent and he could pull off such a great Irish accent. He also was teaching me how to speak German because that is what half of me is. Sadly I forgot his...
  14. N

    SirBerticus's Signature Design [CLOSED TILL JUN 4th]

    Oh my goodness Sir Berticus. I love it ever so much. And this totaly made my day turn around from the way it was going. Thank you so much, it look wicked awesome and hot! heh Thank you- cannot say it enough!
  15. N

    SirBerticus's Signature Design [CLOSED TILL JUN 4th]

    Name(to be displayed): NurseLucy Color Desired: Whatever you think looks great Desired Picture: The Nurse from Blink-182 Any other info details desired: I would like if you had two pictures of her on it. One picture of her preparing to give someone a shot, and the other would be her...
Back
Top