Soo... chicks vs dudes? :D

NurseLucy

Rookie
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
65



Yes yes... of those of you do not know... I'm back heh.
And also I was wondering since last time I thought about the whole chick vs dudes match,
and wasn't able to be around for it.. why not have another =)


I'd soo love to be apart of it again heh..
Own some guys :p





 
Whoa, it's NurseLucy! Welcome back!

The last Guys vs. Girls scrim was... like a month ago, and the girls wiped the floor with the guys (they did have a little help, though!)
 


Really? Sweet... well I soo want to play the next.
Thank you, heh I'm doing really good actually.
Everything is out of my way now, so chea! :)







 
Yay, another chick for our side! :) Actually, I think we've had two since you've left. :) Always good to have more help though. :)
 
This sounds like fun. I wasn't a member for the last one. I'd like to give this a go. :D
 
The last Guys vs. Girls scrim was... like a month ago, and the girls wiped the floor with the guys (they did have a little help, though!)
I ragequit in the first few minutes of the last match when one of the cross dressers crit piped me when I had a full uber, 2 or 3 times in a row.
 


Why hello ;)
It's good to be back... now I can totally scrap now<3
I'm soo totally up for the challenge(s).
Soo the guys will have this expression: !bang

heh...

Well bring it boys... :cool:


 
The good news is that it looks like we've got enough women here to make this a great bout, and there won't be a Bustier36DD this time around. :p
 
The good news is that it looks like we've got enough women here to make this a great bout, and there won't be a Bustier36DD this time around. :p

Hope so! The Lady Ninja has been retired FOREVER! Maybe this time the guys will stand a chance. With Booster playing as well, we'll be sure to win! :D
 
Uhg not this again, which side I would be on confuses me to no end, with purple saying im a girl along with other people...
 
Back
Top