Recent content by IcKabodKraYne

  1. IcKabodKraYne

    Plzzz Follow me on Twitch!

    Earth set leap/permafreeze barb t4-t6 check it out at : www.twitch.tv/ickabodkrayne battle.net tag: ickabodkrayn#1502 p.s. all gear and armory is on my stream channel page :cool: Ickabodkrayne
  2. IcKabodKraYne

    Diablo III - Player Names

    ickabodkrayn#1502
  3. IcKabodKraYne

    eGO CS Competitive Team - UPDATE!

    im definately down ahah
  4. IcKabodKraYne

    A new G

    congratz dude im sure you earned it!
  5. IcKabodKraYne

    I Can't Make It Tonight :(

    Thank you, for real. The support is being passed along to my buddy but I'm signing out for the night, i think my friend deserves some sleep in a safe environment, i truly do appreciate the support as the deceased was an aquaintance of mine as well; only 24 years old. Never had a chance to...
  6. IcKabodKraYne

    I Can't Make It Tonight :(

    There was a shooting at a party outside my home city last night and one of my best friends' friend was killed. I regretfully have to say that I won't make the first half of the 24 hour event. I'm sure you guys n gals can understand my buddy needs my support right now and him watching me shoot...
  7. IcKabodKraYne

    Hey guys

    aboard**
  8. IcKabodKraYne

    Hey guys

    welcome abourd buddy! this is a great community here at CS:S!!!!
  9. IcKabodKraYne

    CS:S 24-Hour Event

    ahhhhh snapppp! i'll most likely be there!!!!
  10. IcKabodKraYne

    Counter-Strike Tournament Winners!

    gj guys and congrats!!
  11. IcKabodKraYne

    Funny Question

    niceee yes indeed it does thank you sir !
  12. IcKabodKraYne

    Funny Question

    thaks for the fast response man! and do the perks run out at the end of the month?? like should i wait till may to donate 5 bucks so ill have the perks for that whole month?
  13. IcKabodKraYne

    Funny Question

    So, I am currently unemployed and working on getting my protion to G; however that isn't why I'm posting, the only relevant part of the last statement is the fact that I'm unemployed and donated a dollar to eGO; i was just curious if there was a minimum of donation in order to receive the perks...
  14. IcKabodKraYne

    Scrims and things

    i scrim pretty frequently so feel free to add me and well get some going!
Back
Top