I Can't Make It Tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcKabodKraYne

Rookie
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
58
There was a shooting at a party outside my home city last night and one of my best friends' friend was killed. I regretfully have to say that I won't make the first half of the 24 hour event. I'm sure you guys n gals can understand my buddy needs my support right now and him watching me shoot people won't help him cope. R.I.P. "Duck"!! If you rea religous in any way please pray for him with me and everyone else; he didn't deserve this. He stepped on someone's shoe and scuffed it.

Thanks for the support i know i can count on from you guys!

IcKabodKraYne :mellow:
 
Dont worry about the event, There is always going to be more. best wishes to you and everyone involved.
 
I am very sorry to hear that news :/
Keep in there IcKabodKraYne, I'm here to talk if you ever need to! There will always be other events, you take the time you need.
 
Thank you, for real. The support is being passed along to my buddy but I'm signing out for the night, i think my friend deserves some sleep in a safe environment, i truly do appreciate the support as the deceased was an aquaintance of mine as well; only 24 years old. Never had a chance to prosper. Ty again. I will return. You guys, however, have fun and make the best out of it. Never know when the good Lord may come knocking.
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about not making an event for real life, RL>eGO

If you ever need to talk feel free to hit me up!
 
Locked.

While we're all terribly sorry that your friend's friend died, these threads just create the negativity we try really hard to stay away from. We come online to get away from the real life experience.

If you have any questions with my decision, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top