Recent content by sublixt

  1. S

    Who do you consider your rival in EGO?

    I get on every so often, mostly aliases, but my first semester of my masters has been killer.
  2. S

    Who do you consider your rival in EGO?

    You. I cant honestly say there are any other good engineers.
  3. S

    24/7 Hightower!

    Well I have a place to go practice airshots now. Sad to see cp go :(
  4. S

    The best update for the community yet

    pinion is now blocked by valve Prevent game servers from opening the MOTD panel more than once if the player connected through matchmaking or quickplay also from the notes: Added new promo items Fixed a bug where dispensers sapped by a Red-Tape Recorder would continue to heal players Fixed...
  5. S

    That feeling you get whenn you spend $100 on TF2

    I have several big trader friends who swear by the sourceop traders. Just make sure the seller has a few pages of good rep on their rep thread(usually linked in their tf2outpost thread). To find these people use http://www.tf2outpost.com, use the search function, put a key on the left and...
  6. S

    Best soldier loadout?

    Stock/original - whichever angle you like better Shotty/gunboats - pocket or roamer or map not allowing as much jumping Escape plan/market gardener - are you pro?
  7. S

    That feeling you get whenn you spend $100 on TF2

    Paypal key purchases go for $1.20-1.35(for your specific case you are buying enough to the $1.20-$1.25 range) depending on the seller and if you are buying in bulk. The op only stated you buying PDA and sapper(10.5 keys and falling not 13). So you still paid 2x as much as you should have. On a...
  8. S

    Omgwtfbbg

    The crate is dropping in price quickly. The newness of it has faded, so keep the crate until it stopps dropping and sell it a few months after for a certain profit. Or unbox if you want to gamble.
  9. S

    That feeling you get whenn you spend $100 on TF2

    Ummmmm you do realize you just spent $100 on items totaling 30 keys or $38. Edit: unless those accessories were 2 Buds you just got scammed hard
  10. S

    Operation: Make Meep Win

    Why thank you meep :)
  11. S

    Just another day in Foundry...

    Whoops should have taken screen shots when I dominated both spidEY and wron when taunting after every kill.
  12. S

    Triple airshot

    To me that line read as, "A triple airshot! but could have been a quad air shot." Lock thread now.
  13. S

    Best HUD?

    Stock HUD looks terrible. If you like it your opinion is wrong. I sorta liked garm3n HUD for a.while, but every single version had something that annoyed me and what pushed me over the edge was that it took forever to update. Now I use rayshud because it is very clean and updates quickly. I...
  14. S

    Operation: Make Meep Win

    I feel stupid. I spent 5+ min rereading the post over and over trying to find where to vote. :(
  15. S

    Classiest Class in the Hat Division

    I don't know what you are talking about. French people are nasty. Anyways, engineer is classy growing up in a rich moralous environment.
Back
Top