K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 Mar 29, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpm6pivVI1g[/ame] Playing Drunkman like a true pro! Only.....slightly a letdown.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpm6pivVI1g[/ame] Playing Drunkman like a true pro! Only.....slightly a letdown.
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Mar 29, 2013 #2 SHHEEES A GUNSHOOT BRIDE WHENN THE TRIGGER CRI-oh...
S SKYLINEGTR EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 4,325 Mar 29, 2013 #3 This thread needs to be locked because it is a lie. I only counted TWO air-shots. You have 24 hours before this lie gets locked!!!
This thread needs to be locked because it is a lie. I only counted TWO air-shots. You have 24 hours before this lie gets locked!!!
K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 Mar 29, 2013 #4 You sir, did not read the bottom section Only...slightly a letdown :3
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Mar 29, 2013 #5 jeremyth3gamer said: SHHEEES A GUNSHOOT BRIDE WHENN THE TRIGGER CRI-oh... Click to expand... The lyrics are wrong. I saw this before. What a letdown.
jeremyth3gamer said: SHHEEES A GUNSHOOT BRIDE WHENN THE TRIGGER CRI-oh... Click to expand... The lyrics are wrong. I saw this before. What a letdown.
S sublixt Poster Joined May 31, 2012 Messages 222 Mar 29, 2013 #6 Kiririn said: You sir, did not read the bottom section Only...slightly a letdown :3 Click to expand... To me that line read as, "A triple airshot! but could have been a quad air shot." Lock thread now.
Kiririn said: You sir, did not read the bottom section Only...slightly a letdown :3 Click to expand... To me that line read as, "A triple airshot! but could have been a quad air shot." Lock thread now.
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Mar 29, 2013 #8 I guess you could say he...GUNSHOT TRIED yeah?
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Mar 29, 2013 #9 Steakknife Surgeon said: I guess you could say he...GUNSHOT TRIED yeah? Click to expand... No. I used comic sans to let you know how much of a let down that joke was. I shall now go cry in shame till you think about what you just did.
Steakknife Surgeon said: I guess you could say he...GUNSHOT TRIED yeah? Click to expand... No. I used comic sans to let you know how much of a let down that joke was. I shall now go cry in shame till you think about what you just did.
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Mar 29, 2013 #10 NMsniper said: No. I used comic sans to let you know how much of a let down that joke was. I shall now go cry in shame till you think about what you just did. Click to expand... That was so hurtful. I might just go gunshot cry with you.
NMsniper said: No. I used comic sans to let you know how much of a let down that joke was. I shall now go cry in shame till you think about what you just did. Click to expand... That was so hurtful. I might just go gunshot cry with you.
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 Mar 29, 2013 #11 Steakknife Surgeon said: That was so hurtful. I might just go gunshot cry with you. Click to expand... Don't listen to him, you just won everything.
Steakknife Surgeon said: That was so hurtful. I might just go gunshot cry with you. Click to expand... Don't listen to him, you just won everything.