Recent content by Assassin +

  1. A

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Chroma Case WIN

    not gonna lie, jealous:P if you want the money I'd def sell the galil at least, prices for that are def gonna drop. There aren't many on the market either. But honestly it looks sexy and I'd keep it
  2. A

    Tech Help CS:GO fps problems

    thanks for the reply! I tried some of your settings but it didn't do much, I think my fps went up maybe 5pts or so from some of the rate changes. Thanks for the tips though. I usually don't have anything open while I play a game and the CPU usage even in game is about 25-30% so I'm not sure...
  3. A

    Tech Help CS:GO fps problems

    Hey guys. This has been bothering me for a while but I thought I could find solutions on my own....but nothing is really working so I must be doing something wrong. I'm having fps problems on CSGO where the average in game fps I get is ~ 50. When there's serious gunfight (or a map with crazy...
  4. A

    Fading away into semi-retirement

    noooo :( will misss youuuuuu
  5. A

    Counter-Strike: Source hey my friends

    Best of luck man and stay positive! Hope to see you on dust2 sometime!
  6. A

    The big man

    congrats man!!
  7. A

    64 slots?

    awesomeeeee :)
  8. A

    64 slots?

    Well I know my 'activity' is at 0% because I've been playing csgo and not much css. But before (few months ago) when all I played was css, i ONLY played dust2 and I played it a lot. Majority of my 1500hrs are from dust2 and I know many of the pubs/regulars that are posting on here or even the...
  9. A

    64 slots?

    I think if we want to keep the 64slot these things would be helpful (suggested earlier too): - autobalance to join team when you join the server (so that people don't stack CT even more) - para limit to 10 per team is reasonable I think - 1 flashbang per person - autoswitch to spectator...
  10. A

    Sneakiest Ninja Defuse.

    just wow lol
  11. A

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Infinite money on CS:GO lounge

    that game was my first bet, and it tied lol.
  12. A

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Ahhh yes

    amazing skill
  13. A

    Recoil Control Lesson by Cloud 9 member!

    pretty awesome
  14. A

    Achievement: Hours Played

    Just hit 1500 hrs http://steamcommunity.com/id/assassin1142/ Awarded by _MEGA
Back
Top